Hearthstone Mages Be Like Hearthstone Mages Be Like

Should have finished with a fireblast.

TheAlmightyCircle responds:

True, true!

OC Christmas Dance OC Christmas Dance

A bit long for what it is. Would have been good if you had done some closeups or otherwise moved the camera around the scene.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

I hadn't thought there would ever be another one of these... and then not only do you make one, but you make it so....real. This is quite possibly the most superb fusion of live action and animation I have ever seen. The quality in this work is extremely high, and just goes to show, not only the amount of time you spent on it, but also just how much love you have for your work. I absolutely love how, with each animation, you always seem to make it so believable by using apps and programs in your animation that one might find on just about anyone's system. I must say that this is, by far, the best of the animator vs. animation that you have ever done, and you deserve much kudos for your work here.

TMNT claymotion TMNT claymotion

WOW!!!

Just..... WOW!!

That was pretty freaking awsome. It looked very smooth, and very cool.

I don't really know what more to say other than....WOW

Simgirls Lovemore Trailer Simgirls Lovemore Trailer

Alright so.... wow... Totally awsome trailer here. Looks really nice. I remember playing the origional simgirls way back when, and I enjoyed the game flow back then. Not totally sure what I feel about the sequel, though. It's just......soooo much more stuff added in...... It almost seems like it should be it's own game. Guess I'll just have to wait for it to come out and try it out then.

I certainly hope that you are able to meet and surpass the level of success that the origional simgirls had with your sequel, though. Best of luck to you!

sim-man responds:

Thanks buddy. Don't worry we will stay true to its root. We just want to show some flashy in the first trailer.

Quick Attacks Quick Attacks

A bit short for my tastes. Not really much of a pokemon fan so can't say I understood some of the jokes, but was otherwise entertained. Wouldn't mind seeing a massive colab with a much of pokemon shorts, though... Could be fun

Surprise Counter - Episode 1 Surprise Counter - Episode 1

Ok. Seriously, that is some quality animation right there. Music could use a little work, and maybe flesh out the story a bit more, but as far as animation, this is some good stuff.

: Violent Video Games : : Violent Video Games :

As usual, you are right on point with the direction the blame should NOT go. Having been playing video games for nearly 20 years, I can say that they have not motivated me to do anything other than play them more. However, I think we need to extend where the blame is placed. After another certain age, the person needs to take responsibility for their own actions. No matter what they grew up around, after a certain age, you have the mental capacity to know what's real and what's make believe, and if you can't, then do us all a favor: Go take a long walk off a tall cliff. Fall damage may occur, but you can just be rezzed, so you have no worries, right?

TOME Episode 05 TOME Episode 05

Oh my! A very exciting episode, filled with lots of action. Not exactly what I was expecting when I read t comment, but totally cool. Zetto makes his appearance, and is as overpowering as ever, setting up the show down at the Gemini Tournament.

Be sure to keep watching past the credits, as there's still more story.

You've really upped your game, folks, but now that you've mentioned this tournament, I trust you realize that this means you're not allowed to stop until it is finished.....

"We're Starfox!" "We're Starfox!"

That was epic

That was epic! I love how every single voice was direct from the game, and how it was well done in a different setting. It was absolutely epic. This one is definately going on my favs as well as going in some collections

PuffballsUnited responds:

I hope it gets into the video game parody collection!