Bullet Heaven 2 Bullet Heaven 2

Another excellent game. But honestly, should we really expect anything less at this point?

So, let's see... We got alternate costumes for different effects, and the sub weapon can be changed also.

Cheats are available, but you gotta earn them! Always like stuff like that. Also have handicaps, which make the game harder but boost your score. Very interesting addition.

The gameplay itself is super smooth, and there's a good variety of enemies, from those you can't shoot to those who you have to shoot first before shooing the others, and even some that kill nearby enemies when destroyed.

Boss fights are challenging, and some of those bonus levels are... let's say different.

Music... can we just have a moment for the music dude here? It's just awesome, and really fits the themes of the levels.

Achievement are varied and give bonus money when completed. Some are ones you'll simply get by playing eventually, others are extra hard challenges that require lots of skill.

Overall, another awesome game.

Billiard Fun Billiard Fun

A good game. Simple and effective. My only complaint is the time limit, but that's just because I hate time limits.

Yuyu Hakusho Wars Yuyu Hakusho Wars

Wow... this is really a great game. As a fan of the show, I have no nerd rage to bring forth. It is really just quite well designed from that perspective. And from the perspective of a classic battle game, it works out very well. The controls are very responsive and the carnage is evident in the combat.

The ONLY thing that prevents me from giving it a perfect score is the lack of good English descriptions of the power-ups. The controls could also do with a bit more explaining, but I was able to figure out exactly what I needed to do pretty quickly.

As a tribute to Yuyu Hakusho, it works very well, with original voices spread throughout, as well as special moves that perfectly match the characters themselves. As a classic battler, it does well with providing a decent challenge and progressive difficulty. It really is a must play game for folks who are fans of the show or of the genre, and if you're a fan of both, well, I think you might be very, very happy playing this game.

Missilebreak Outvaders Missilebreak Outvaders

Ok.... What the french fry did I just play? Seriously, for the first, like, minute or so, I was so confused... combining those 3 classic arcade games into 1 is a totally genius move, and though it took me a minute to understand exactly what was going on, it was great fun.

10 Second Extreme Rocket 10 Second Extreme Rocket

A simple game, Simple idea, simple controls. But simple is good. I like it

Cookie Monster Soundboard Cookie Monster Soundboard

Good Soundboard

Interface was done well and sounds were good quality. didn't have any issues with sounds playing. I did like how some of the frills, like his mouth, also had sound bytes on them.

Besides, who doesn't love the Cookie Monster?!?!

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Absolutely Supreme

This is totally awsome, and well woth your time. Graphics look awsome, Sound is great, and gameplay is pure retro turn based. There's enough variation to bring in a good bit of strategy, and the boss fights are hard enough to require good strategies. Nothing I can find that needs any work. Perfection. Can't wait to try out the 2nd version!

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

not bad

Well, I don't believe the guy who said he got a perfect start, simply because if he did, then it would be the current record, and I wouldn't have beaten it, like I did

5.12!!

*sticks toungue out at everyone*

AB: Spindle AB: Spindle

Sweet!!!

Dude, that was the most fun I've had in a flash game in a long time. I didn't finish it, but it was a blast. I can't wait till the next one!!!

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

Terrific Game

aside from the same little sounds whenever you did something, there is nothing wrong with this game! It's a very good game and is a terrific one to replace the old Sim Girl. Play this and enjoy it too.