Hearthstone Mages Be Like Hearthstone Mages Be Like

Should have finished with a fireblast.

TheAlmightyCircle responds:

True, true!

OC Christmas Dance OC Christmas Dance

A bit long for what it is. Would have been good if you had done some closeups or otherwise moved the camera around the scene.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

I hadn't thought there would ever be another one of these... and then not only do you make one, but you make it so....real. This is quite possibly the most superb fusion of live action and animation I have ever seen. The quality in this work is extremely high, and just goes to show, not only the amount of time you spent on it, but also just how much love you have for your work. I absolutely love how, with each animation, you always seem to make it so believable by using apps and programs in your animation that one might find on just about anyone's system. I must say that this is, by far, the best of the animator vs. animation that you have ever done, and you deserve much kudos for your work here.

Bullet Heaven 2 Bullet Heaven 2

Another excellent game. But honestly, should we really expect anything less at this point?

So, let's see... We got alternate costumes for different effects, and the sub weapon can be changed also.

Cheats are available, but you gotta earn them! Always like stuff like that. Also have handicaps, which make the game harder but boost your score. Very interesting addition.

The gameplay itself is super smooth, and there's a good variety of enemies, from those you can't shoot to those who you have to shoot first before shooing the others, and even some that kill nearby enemies when destroyed.

Boss fights are challenging, and some of those bonus levels are... let's say different.

Music... can we just have a moment for the music dude here? It's just awesome, and really fits the themes of the levels.

Achievement are varied and give bonus money when completed. Some are ones you'll simply get by playing eventually, others are extra hard challenges that require lots of skill.

Overall, another awesome game.

Billiard Fun Billiard Fun

A good game. Simple and effective. My only complaint is the time limit, but that's just because I hate time limits.

Yuyu Hakusho Wars Yuyu Hakusho Wars

Wow... this is really a great game. As a fan of the show, I have no nerd rage to bring forth. It is really just quite well designed from that perspective. And from the perspective of a classic battle game, it works out very well. The controls are very responsive and the carnage is evident in the combat.

The ONLY thing that prevents me from giving it a perfect score is the lack of good English descriptions of the power-ups. The controls could also do with a bit more explaining, but I was able to figure out exactly what I needed to do pretty quickly.

As a tribute to Yuyu Hakusho, it works very well, with original voices spread throughout, as well as special moves that perfectly match the characters themselves. As a classic battler, it does well with providing a decent challenge and progressive difficulty. It really is a must play game for folks who are fans of the show or of the genre, and if you're a fan of both, well, I think you might be very, very happy playing this game.

SURPRISE! selfie! SURPRISE! selfie!

That.... that is actually quite nice. Thanks so much for bringing back the good ole Teen Titans.

KaPika735 responds: